Saturday, 8 August 2026

2026 Adventures in Repacks - Part 18.5 - Cubism

 Keep on going!

Usually the single card that ends up opening these posts, as opposed to going to a scanner tray worth, is just the one at the front of the cube at the time, and there's nothing too special about it. This time, I get an interesting one in that position. Not only a Bills card (probably a dupe) but one that features a defensive player with the ball.
Bearsh. Ditka. Bearsh. Ditka.  And another Curtis Martin appearance, plus Bills content. Plus, Quincy Enunwa is a member of my penmanship binder.
While I do like the angle on that  Chris Miller picture, and the team colours really make the Bradshaw, there is nothing I could type that could surpass this portion of Mark Malone's wiki entry.
A 46.7 QB rating in 1987 probably would have driven me mad as well. At least it is better than Peterman's Buffalo rating.
If you thought I was exaggerating when I said that there was going to be a lot of Curtis Martin content in this repack, here's two more of his cards. Also, that McDaniel is a pretty nice get from a repack. A rookie card from an update set of a HOFer. Yes!
That's probably the final Randy Moss appearance of the repack, and it does seem perfect that it wasn't a Vikings card to end his run. Ka'Deem Carey's NFL career was short, but he went on to a solid career in the CFL, and he's still up here, now on the coaching staff of the Toronto Argonauts. The 1983 Chargers leaders/Chuck Mucnie 

There you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment