The COMC shipment wasn't just Ian Jackson additions. I did have a few more on their way in.
I guess I could have added these to the end of the previous post, but then such a wonderful trophy would be hidden away at the back of a post. I couldn't do that. It is certainly the only appearance of any sort of trophy in the basketball portion of the collection. As for the rest, I do have a manu-patch of Bernie Geoffrion among the hockey cards in there.If a card /99 isn't low-numbered enough for you, here's on /10. This particular parallel is quite the mouthful. It is an Autographs Holo-Lux Purple Kaleidoscope version. Whew.Unlike with the Ian Jackson Platinum cards posted yesterday, there's no possibility of a nine-pocket rainbow out of this Hoops card. There are only 7 cards in it, one of which is a 1/1. But 6 is a possibility, with none of the others being numbered. At least it would be of an interesting photo. And it makes it a lot harder to determine that it is a Charlotte Bobcats jersey in the photo as opposed to a Clippers one.There you have it!



No comments:
Post a Comment