Just a short one today, since I want to end this cube with 3 average posts, instead of 2 longer ones.
It is about time I got to start with one of these with a Curtis Martin single.I remember really liking that Roquan Smith card when I pulled it from a pack in 2019. It's still really good. They'd do a smoky entry for him the next year as well, and would have autograph parallels in with it. For some reason, having a card photo tailor-made for one wasn't part of this release. And at least Branden Albert would get cards with his face visible as well.Early on in this cube, I remarked that Kellen Winslow Jr would be the worst person to appear. I correct myself - Tommy Kane is worse. At least KWJ never killed anyone. I do swear that those two vertical Tic Tac Dough lines of cards from the same set just ended up like that, with the three Falcons '88s being especially impressive.Bills cards in both groups as well! Williams was a dupe - Johnson wasn't.
But there you have it!

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment