Monday 7 November 2022

Trade Stack - Shiny Ozzie, Not So Shiny Ozzie

 2 new cards join the trade stack today.

If you have one of the cards on any of my wantlists, I'll trade the contents of the stack to you, in return for a single card (or sticker) from those lists. I'll throw cards onto the stack at intervals of my choosing (whenever I feel like it).

Here's two Ozzie Albies cards out of 2021 Select. 

There are now 5 cards there, with those two joining a pair of basketball cards, and a Haystacks Calhoun card.  

Want them?

1. You make a comment on the most recent post of the trade stack staking your claim, and say what you're sending. (That's this one!)
2. You send me an e-mail providing your address.
3. I reply, giving you my address.
4. We each drop a PWE in the mail containing the promised card(s).
5. You're shipping to Canada, so remember that!

There you have it!



No comments:

Post a Comment