Thursday 11 August 2022

2022 Adventures in Repacks - Part 25.4 - 7*11=100

 

2012 leads the way on both sides of this repack half.


WOO-HOO! My first Gwinnett Gladiators card! That's the easiest keeper in the whole repack! I've already pulled several copies of that Landeskog in order to add one to my Rangers alum collection, but check out the whip on that stick!
Just a coincidence that the photo of Panteleyev looking like he is falling over just happens to be right in front of an Upper Deck rink board advertisement. 
While I do have a Charlotte Checkers card in the collection, I'm sure this is my first one where it is from their ECHL days as opposed to their current AHL form. I note that Peter Bondra made two appearances in this portion, with there being 14 years between this 2005 entry, and the earlier 1991 Score one. An AHL-era card of Marc-Andre Fleury is a fine way to wrap up a repack.

As expected, nothing super valuable in it, but all I really ask for is a few interesting keepers, and this provided them. 

There you have it!


1 comment:

  1. Nice looking additions especially the Panteleyev, Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete