Tuesday 15 September 2015

Bank^h^h^h^h Breaker Error in Your Favour!

While I didn't collect $200.00 for this mess up, I did collect a few bonus cards. In one of the random breaks, I didn't land the Orlando Magic, but the participant below me did. There was an error in shipping, and in addition to the teams I was randomed, I got the Orlando Magic team bag.

I did offer to send it back to mojobreak, but the cost of shipping would be similar to the cost of replacing the cards, so I was told just to keep them. So here's what I kept.
That meant I got 5 out of 6 of them base cards, missing Victor Oladipo.

And an auto:
While it isn't much aesthetically, at least there's some style with it. You've got the small E going into the big looping P. That's a big upgrade from Rudy Gobert's, where you couldn't even parse a letter.
I even like the back design on this - wingspan and hand width are definitely not your every day stats.

1 comment:

  1. I'm surprised that mistake doesn't happen more for as many cases they break.

    ReplyDelete