Thursday 31 October 2019

A perfect day for Expos cards

I was lamenting to myself that I really didn't have any 'scary' cards for a 10/31 post. And then the World Series happened. And that allowed me to head through my COMC to-be-posted box in search of Expos cards to post.

And all was well.
Does a Montreal based World's Fair card count? The World's Fair is an Expo. so obviously that's a yes! The Biosphere is now an iconic part of  Île Sainte-Hélène/Parc Jean Drapeau in Montreal.
Gotta include a new Vladdy!
Two legendary Expos! One card! Perfection!
El Presidente - El Perfecto. That's probably the greatest moment in the lineage of the Franchise until about 8 hours ago as I type this up. And since this is a card from Topps Kids, scanning the back is mandatory.
And for those who still desire a little baseball action, enjoy Vin Scully audio from the perfecto.
I'll open the mailbag again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment