Monday 15 June 2020

2020 Score Football Box Break - Pack #3

My first 2/14 card of the box comes in this pack. The content looks limited to Alshon and Clowney this season, and it was my 104th Alshon card in that.
Fortunately for Marvell Tell, he did get a few rookie cards last year, and this card with Chris Conley barreling through him isn't his cardboard debut.
This looks like a photo that should be on one of the All-Hands team insert cards.
As opposed to something generic like this.
Bills content consisted of two draft picks. Epenesa went in the second round, with Davis being a 4th rounder.
I've got some wrestling content among the fun facts in this pack.
There was also some cinematic goodies among the facts. And yes, you can watch Conley's fan film online.
And because I can never have too many wrestling references in one post, here's one I have just for the wording, which reminds me of:
Strongly.
Finally, since I really liked the base card version of this in the first pack, here's a parallel version of this in pack #3.

There you have it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow. Not sure if I'll ever be able to respect Sherman again. It's basically a chick flick with one scene for guys. (Maybe that defense really was about Bobby Wagner and Earl Thomas.)

    Voting for the Watson.

    ReplyDelete