Monday 22 June 2020

2020 Score Football Box Break - Pack #10

The final pack!
A Bills card is always a great start to a recap.
Mix in some acrobatic receptions,
I'm not sure how to describe these photographic choices, but they definitely are unique ones.
I didn't think I'd be able to reference some Raptors alum during this, but the Fun Facts came through in the final pack!
For some collation reason, I got a pair of the NFL Draft inserts in this. Yay?
This might be the Breakthrough card in this where the photo most looks like someone is breaking through the design.
And the final card I'm highlighting is the final parallel of the box. A match with the team colours as well as a throwback uniform is a fine way to end it.

Looks like I managed to finagle 10 posts out of a box I was only expected to get two from. I'll return to the football repacks I was posting before the arrival of this box,

There you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment