Thursday 20 June 2019

In Which I (sorta) Build My Own Repack - Part 2

Another day, another trip into the 80 cards from sportlots.
The theme to start this post is "If these end up as dupes, they'll still find good homes". If this shiny Eric Nystrom wasn't a need, I'd be including it in a future mailer to Ann Arbor.
And these Boris Valabiks would stay here in Kitchener, in my Kitchener Rangers alum collection. I'm genuinely surprised I didn't already have that card of him out of H&P in either of the two mini-collections.
Some Sens.
And some more. 3 of the 4 of these are parallels, with only the BAP being a base card.
Sean Hill was the big winner in the whole package, in terms of volume, with 13 total cards for the collection. That bumps him up to 30 in total. I do like the variety of teams seen here, with 6 different franchises among all the cards. I really like the Blues one, since there really weren't too many cards of him in St. Louis.
Since there were 9 Sean Hills, I wondered if there were any other 9 cards groups left in the pile. And there were some Petr Svobodas that total 9. The oddest of these balls is the one in the lower right, which looks like a Score base release, but it is from a team set for the Flyers.

And there you have it! I'm more than halfway through this custom repack. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment