Monday 17 July 2017

Too Many Days to Finish a Trade Post

I'd worked cards from the latest TMM/V mailer into various trade posts. It is finally time to put that to rest, and post the last of the cards in it. And then, maybe I could get to the next large envelope sitting nearby.
There's always a question with cards like this as to whether they'll go into the masks binder or to my Kitchener Rangers alum binder. Probably the latter in this case, but this may change. The non-mask portion of the card has an etched look that doesn't show up well in the scan.
But this one is a mask binder certainty. I'm really not crazy about the jersey, as it doesn't seem to know what design it wants to go for, but at least the colours work nicely with the duck head mask.
My Canadians-in-the-NBA collection seems to consist primarily of Tyler Ennis hits and Steve Nash cards. But I'm alright with that. Here's a couple more for the latter.
And how about some Mets to end it? The Clarkin/Smith dual was already in my 2/14 collection, but the Smith portion will move it into my Mets collection nicely. The Piazza mini is a nice card, especially since I haven't done much Ginter the past few years, but how can I vote against a pinstriped-Wright? That's a nice way to end this trade envelope, and rest assured I've already started to reload for my next mailer.

And there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment