Sunday 16 July 2017

4 if by Sportlots

Another sportlots foursome, since 4 is the point in which shipping from the US goes beyond PWE status and henceforth really expensive.
If this card isn't proof that you don't need a closely-cropped photo to make a memorable card, then nothing will act as proof. The failed tackler makes this perfect.
The pride of Windsor, Ontario!
Yes. It is a hockey card for a sled hockey player. And yes, it is an incredibly great entry into the oddball portion of my collection.
Another thing I love on cards but don't see enough of - a photo where the player featured is not touching the ice in anyway. I should probably look to see if Lindros did score against Osgood in the 2001-02 season, but am not really that curious.

And there you have it!

1 comment:

  1. That Amani Toomer card almost makes me want to start collecting football again. What a great photo!
    Love me some Sportlots. I do wish there was a little bit more consistency among the shipping prices. I suppose the same could be said for Ebay though.

    ReplyDelete