Friday 14 October 2016

Prime Time!

Time to start digging into my blowout wax (and a complete set). I'll go through my boxes chronologically. First up, in an effort to complete my 2013 Prime retail set, a blaster of the product.
Pack #1:
From 6 to 4 with one pack, as Marshawn Lynch and Kendall Wright drop off.

Pack #2:
So long to Christian Ponder from the list. Ed Reed is a current member of the Bills coaching staff, so I'll highlight that as well. Also, I'd be slacking in my "great name" posts if I didn't show off Barkevious Mingo.

Pack #3:
No needs, but that Denard will have a new home with Too Many Manninghams.

Pack #4:
Again, no needs, but a couple nice photos with Kuechley sacking Jay Cutler and Blackmon trying to shake a tackle. Also, an insert!

Pack #5:
Nick Foles is my 4th of 6 needs to go. And a throw-in for Bob Walk the Plank with Tavon Austin.

Pack 6:
With only Stevie Johnson and Sidney Rice left, I struck out here. Still, a throwback uniform and a parallel aren't bad additions.

Pack 7:
There's Sidney Rice! And another future Bill shows up on an insert.

Pack 8:
And there's no Stevie Johnson here. But I'll take another throwback uniform instead for the final pack.

5 for 6 in wrapping up the set, and some inserts. Not bad. But not only did I not get the Stevie Johnson, I didn't get any Bills cards at all. That stings. But I didn't buy this to chase hits. And I still like that batting average.

No comments:

Post a Comment