Sunday 9 October 2016

Hardy additions to my Bills collection

The Bills might manage to get above .500 today, thus giving me optimism before they kick me in the stomach by winning 3 more games for the rest of the season. That said, here's the Bills content from my latest Too Many Manninghams.
i'll start with a former Bill, and his card from 2014 Crown Royale. They really don't mix up things too much with designs, aside from a horizontal design in 2012, so you do have to check to see which year it is from. Spiller is now in Seattle, and picked up a TD this past weekend.  This is a gold /99 parallel.
Here's their current RB. LeSean does appear to be back to his old self in his 2nd year in Buffalo.
A note in the package mentioned that I could start myself a James Hardy super collection with this package. It is certainly off to a good start with these. Going around the horn, the manupatch auto is /100, and all the others are /25.

And now, I just have the 2/14 content, the Mets content, and the Blue Jays content to get to. I should have at least one of those done this week before the Blowout shipment arrives mid-week.

No comments:

Post a Comment