Wednesday 9 October 2024

Yermin Hunting

 

Yeah, so there was quite a bit of Yermin Mercedes content in my most recent COMC shipment. Enough to push my total to 65. 
I got in a group break of Chronicles at the time in order to pile on the Yermin content. These were 5 that I didn't get in the pile of White Sox content. But at least I'd (eventually) land a pretty nice looking Oscar Colas autograph from that.
Randomness!
The only numbered card in the mailer was this /150 blue parallel of the Gold Label card in that group of 6.

But the big jump saw me complete 2 9 slot page rainbows. These become the third and fourth full pages in the collection, alongside one of 20-21 Nikolaj Ehlers and 2008 David Garrard.
I added all 9 of these in the same order. Clockwise from the upper left, you have the base card, Mosaic, Reactive Yellow, Blue Camo, Reactive Red, Reactive Orange, Silver and Mosaic Green with a Blue Camo in the middle.
I already had the first 2 cards in this Prizm grouping, the Cosmic Haze and Green Prizms, and they are joined with a Red White & Blue, Pink, Teal Wave, Red, Navy/Carolina Blue and the base version with a Green Donut version in the middle. 

There are so many parallels for both sets, I probably could complete an eighteen card rainbow easily enough should I so desire.

I need help.

But there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment