Friday 12 May 2017

2017 Spring Expo Recap - Part 6

And the final factory-sealed item of the day was a blaster of Zenith.
3 5-card packs and hit await me. I usually do these by scanning the contents of the pack, but I already collated the base cards beforehand. So, you get my highlights.
Some interesting collation as among the 13 base cards I landed both Sedins.
I also landed a pair of Sens card. I really like the Anderson one as it is obviously from right after his trade from Colorado as his mask and pads are still in Avalanche mode.
I always seem to get one of these red parallels in these. No complaint when they're one of the blue uniforms though.
But for the Mozaics, they scan a lot worse than they appear in hand. So you don't have to strain your eyes to find out who the players are, the card features TJ Galiardi, Paul Stastny and Matt Duchene.
And my hit! I like that this comes from a tough guy themed insert set, and the relic portion of the set has the perfect name for this theme - Scraps.

And there you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment