Wednesday 29 July 2015

Four If By Sportlots

As I said the first time I did this: "Because four is the exact number of cards you can buy before the shipping cost from US buyers goes through the roof.". Usually, that means there is one card I really want, and then I add in 3 more I kinda want.

Simple!

And this was the one I really wanted. It is one of the inserts from this year's Pro Debut. Despite the fact I like bigger dogs, I really couldn't pass on a card that featured what might have been the most adorable alternate uniform of 2014.
And here's the back with the story of the jersey.

After that beauty, the other 3 card are incidental to this envelope, but here they are:
A set builder card.
And a pair of 2/14 babies.

3 nice cards for various sets/collections, but they're not even close to the greatness of that Chihuahuas jersey.

3 comments:

  1. That jersey is the best one I've seen on cardboard this year. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jersey is just plain awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Promo Night jerseys are a GREAT idea for an insert set. Kudos, Topps.

    ReplyDelete