Friday 24 July 2015

2015 Adventures in Repacks: Part 26: The 14 more are a bonus.

There was a repack at Dollarama with the standard 15 hockey cards, with two visible. The first card was interesting to me as, upon seeing that, I thought that it was one I needed for my 14-15 UD set.  So, that was the one I opted for.

2014 UD Jaden Schwarz - And yes, I do need this card for my base set!
1994 UD Brent Gretzky - Well, I always say that Gretzky cards are always a nice/interesting pull.
1991 Score Keith Acton
1990 Score Sergei Makarov - The guy I can thank for the rule that kept Hammond from at least being nominated for the top rookie award. Thanks, Comrade!
1993 Score Bryan Marchment - From the time when one design was used for every Score base set across their brand.
1994 Pinnacle Mike Donnelly
1993 Donruss Sergei Nemchinov
1993 Parkhurst Emerald Ice Jim McKenzie - Will this Whalers card be on the way to Shane @ Shoebox Legends next week? Looking at zistle, it appears so!
1990 Pro Set Shawn Chambers
1991 OHL Chris Grenville
1992 Parkhurst Mark Howe
1995 Parkhurst Emerald Ice Antti Tormanen - WOO-HOO! A Sens card and also a parallel!
1991 UD Brian Sakic - Wow. Not only is this a parallel hot pack, but it is also a hot pack for brothers are far better players.
1990 Bowman Shawn Chambers
2008 Fleer Ultra Gold Medallion - Ending with yet another parallel. Great pack for $1!

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Grabbed a few cards at the LCS for you today to get a PWE going.

    ReplyDelete