Sunday 26 April 2015

A Centerpiece for one Collection

Since I had come across several Juniors themed relic cards, where players with no other connection are grouped together based on their CHL franchise, I figured there had to be one as well that featured a couple Kitchener Rangers alum together on the same card.

Unfortunately, there were no such tandem cards as best as I could find via COMC or ebay.

Fortunately, there was a trios, instead.
White I would have preferred the windows spelled "KIT", as Panini had done something similar with Prime, I'll still take it. And the numbering(?) reads "WM-KIT", so it still fits.

And there's my Rangers binder version of the Hejduk/Gaborik relic.

2 comments:

  1. Right on, congrats on a beauty. Love the CHL connection...nice idea for building up the team and PC.

    ReplyDelete