Sunday 10 December 2023

Raptors Time

 Just posting all the Raptors stuff I haven't shown off yet,

This does seem like a nice choice for one of VanVleet's final cards as an active Raptors player. A great photo in the horizontal setting, and best of all - a cameo appearance from the legend himself - The Raptor! Best of all, their uniforms match! Orange Flash Prizm is the name given to this loud entry in the collection. 

Tremont Waters played in two games for the Raptors. Two more than me, and that's all that's needed to qualify a card of his for the binder.
I'd lamented in the past about not having an Andrea Bargnani auto in my collection. My latest lament finally got me to remedy that. Sure, he didn't really live up to the hype associated with the first overall pick, but his draft wasn't exactly the strongest. And Ujiri was able to commence the build to the championship by unloading him to the Knicks.

Fast-forwarding to this year, and some group break Raptors out of 23-24 Hoops.
Nothing too special in the break, but at least I got a base set, complete with a couple debuts. I do imagine that Dennis will land himself in sets in Raptors colours as the season progresses. Jalen? I'm not as optimistic. It is a shame that they used a photoshoot of Gradey Dick for his card, and not one from draft night. That suit was amazing. His performance so far this season hasn't been world-beating, so that should mean his prices, and team prices during breaks, should be reasonable this year.
More new Dick!

I've got to stop that as the season continues.
So let's end on a nice, classy card of Pascal Siakam instead.




1 comment:

  1. I hope you get bombarded with Dicks! Uh, that didn't sound right. Great pickups!

    ReplyDelete