Monday 6 February 2023

Trade Stack: Josh Allen and Josh Allen are on a Collision Course with Wackiness!

If you have one of the cards on any of my wantlists, I'll trade the contents of the stack to you, in return for a single card (or sticker) from those lists. I'll throw cards onto the stack at intervals of my choosing (whenever I feel like it).

Card #8 and Card #9 on Stack #1:

Your choice of Josh Allen content, which join these:

Want them?

1. You make a comment on the most recent post of the trade stack staking your claim, and say what you're sending. (That's this one!)
2. You send me an e-mail providing your address.
3. I reply, giving you my address.
4. We each drop a PWE in the mail containing the promised card(s).
5. You're shipping to Canada, so remember that!

No comments:

Post a Comment