Monday 2 March 2020

Just One Pack - 2020 Heritage

I guess I'm not really feeling this like I did last year. I can't really say why, I just don't. But I'll still try one pack. Maybe one or two more if I see retail on the shelves. But this might be it aside from singles.
While this is a card of a Met, he's still a National here.  But this is an acceptable start to a pack.
And the back.
And the rest. At least there was a legitimate Mets card in the bunch, with Justin Wilson making his debut in my collection. He did get a card in Topps Total last year, but it is nicer to pack pull one.

And there you have it.

2 comments:

  1. If they were ever going to make OPC parallels... this year's Heritage should have been it. As much as I enjoy the 1971 Topps card backs... the 1971 OPC backs are way, way cooler.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like there are some on ebay, but they don't appear to be cheap.

      Delete