Monday 25 November 2019

Expo-sing new 2/14 cards

Much of what I got at the Expo were set-builders. I knocked two O-Pee-Chee sets completely off, along with a bunch of Heritage. How many cards did I get for my birthday PC? A grand total of 4.
This one wasn't a single card purchase. I landed this one in a box break of 2019 Upper Deck CFL. I couldn't see myself doing two CFL themed posts within a week of each other, so this shows up here. There's one or two of these /15 purple parallels per box, so I really beat the odds with landing the only 2/14 baby among the 200 card base set.

And 4/15? 4+15=19. That's numbered to his number. Sorta. still an e-bay 1/1!

Even better! This puts my total 2/14 collection at the 2500 mark!
I actually purchased a soccer card at the Expo. This one is a little more common than the CFL card, it comes in at /250. This is my first Premier League numbered card.
Signature Series card #1.
Signature Series card #2. While neither has the most spectacular penmanship, Hejduk does retain his 18 card lead at the top of the collection leader board.

But there you have it!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, congrats on the 2500 mark! I would have expected you had both Be-a-Player autos already.

    ReplyDelete