Thursday 22 November 2018

Hoops Retail? At a Canadian Wal-Mart?

I seriously don't think I've seen any retail basketball on the shelves since Target left Canada. Of course I had to get the pack.

And here's the list of the cards:
Omari Spellman - First card out is a rookie. He was the last pick of the first round.
Yogi Ferrell
Ian Clark
Trey Lyles - Some CanCon. Not the Canadian Nuggets guy I wanted, but still a mini-collection hit.
Jeff Green
Nicolas Batum
Terence Ross
Bruce Brown
Jevon Carter
Wesley Johnson
Marquese Chris
Rodney Hood
Shaquille O'Neal - The veteran portion isn't short-printed, but it is still a nice card of a very young looking Shaq.
Courtney Lee
Dragan Bender
Lou Williams - The nautical-themed San Diego Clippers throwbacks/alternates.
Al-Farouq Aminu
Teal Explosion - Kyle Lowry - I think these Explosion parallels are one per pack, so I definitely lucked out getting a hit for the team here.
The Pulse - Hassan Whiteside - This card is more Miami Vice than actual Miami Vice cards.
Faces of the Future - Jaren Jackson Jr
Faces of the Future  - Jerome Robinson - One of these is a Holo parallel. I think it is this one, but wouldn't bet any money on it.
Stephen Curry
LaMarcus Aldridge
Lonnie Walker IV
Moritz Wagner
Steven Adams - And the final card I scanned. Such an interesting photo since with the positioning of Adams in relation to the court, it almost looks like a 3D effect has been used.
Eric Gordon
Jayson Tatum
JJ Redick
Kyle Kuzma

And there you go. No major mega-pull here, but I can't complain when the one parallel I do find goes nicely into the Raptors collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment