Wednesday 20 September 2017

Nickel Box Chronicles - Part 3 - The Ranger Roundup

The last of my groupable cards from the nickel box. Some miscellaneous goodies up next. But first, some Rangers alum.
I'm doing this by volume, so unfortunately, that means 2 straight days leading with one of these OPC retros. I'm sorry.
A pair of Boedkers up next in both base and parallel form from last year's MVP.
A big jump in volume for the next group with a scanner full of Jeff Skinners. A nice mix of year's as it goes from 2010 Score all the way up to some fairly recent releases such as Platinum and SPA. I don't have too much in the way of Overtime or Tim Horton's releases, so those are my faves here.
The green might be  the least obnoxious of the retros. If that's such a thing. The Champs card is from the SP portion of the Champs set, so that's a nice little nickel box find. Nice. And the best thing about Landeskog is that I can easily send these to dupes to Mark Kaz, collector of all things Gabriel.

And there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment