Several weeks back, I posted the results of a couple hobby boxes worth of 11-12 Heroes and Prospects. While I didn't get the complete set out of that, I still wanted to finish it. And there was a 50 card update set. I didn't want to spend $20+ on shipping, so I just requested it as a bonus in my latest TMV shipment.
And here are the highlights among the 50.
First card out is a Kitchener Rangers alum! Or at least the first card in the set.Senators fans were greatly anticipating Cory Conacher's debut with the team after he arrived in the Ben Bishop trade. He was waived before he even finished a full season with the team.Tanner Pearson was a Kitchener Rangers alum. Not as a player, but as a stick boy for the team. When he got his 'Day with the Cup' after being a part of the LA Kings, one of the stops in town was back at the Aud.Here's a far more obvious alumni card.And another future Senator.
Still yet another. Mark Stone was probably the biggest name in this set. With several medals, a Stanley Cup and an All-Star appearance, that's a great resume.I am not going to pass up a chance to show off the Ogopogo jersey Kelowna sported.Continuing the "I'm not passing up on" theme, how could I not show the card of somebody named Thrower.
Or of someone with a name that sounds like it should be on the Oxford Rowing Team as opposed to the Blainville-Boisbriand Armada.
So, Dennis! Thanks for picking this up and throwing it into the mailer!










No comments:
Post a Comment