Tuesday 27 August 2024

I Have an Excuse

 Earlier this month, when I recapped a blaster of WWE Chronicles, I had no explanation as to why I didn't do it before or the weekend of Summerslam. As for this:

I threw this into the cart yesterday morning at Wally World.

Here's the base cards. At least there's a speckled element to the design, so these chrome cards aren't quite as bad for showing off every speck of dust on the scanner. Or I can just blame the design. Scorpio Sky is a really fun wrestling name.
Parallel time! These Rainbow Red parallels fall 1:12 packs in these retail packs. In an interesting coincidence of collation, the only other pack I busted of this also contained a Jade Cargill parallel, that being a table variety which are easier pulls in this, but are also retail exclusive and not in e-packs. Which do I like better? Given the flashiness of Jade's look, probably this one.
Parallel #2 to wrap up the pack. These Orange Slice parallels are 1:24 in this, and it is the perfect time to get this coming off his win on Saturday.  Also with this, the arm position works perfectly with the die-cut here. Including a die-cut on a parallel with Slice in the name? Also perfection! 

There you have it!

1 comment:

  1. Didn't know Upper Deck was involved with wrestling, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete