Tuesday 6 August 2024

Forgotten Packs - Part 2

 

A repeater this time around - sort of. One of those GQ is a hobby pack - one is a retail pack.

I'll work this left-to-right, meaning I'll start with the multi set salute that is Archives. They may have overdone the 'What if?" aspect in 2021. Two Jays appearances are nice, even if they're dupes. The Slam Diego isn't, and it's probably my favourite card in this post.
A pair of Mets and a Votto for my Cancon collection. Pretty solid pack for the Ol' PC.
Mini!
And there's method to my madness of putting that mini up separately from the rest of the hobby pack - since I duped up with it in the retail one. I'd ask 'what are the odds?', since someone would try to work it out, and figure it out with all the photo variations considered. 

At least that Billy Burns insert is a nice consolation prize.

There you have it!



1 comment:

  1. The Slam Diego card is a nice one for sure. And I'm a big fan of the 1991 block of that Archives set. Topps really nails the recreations when they actually put some effort into them.

    ReplyDelete