Saturday 29 June 2024

Basketball Miscellany

 Just a bunch of basketball cards in the to-be-posted box that I can't really combine with others for a post anyplace but here.

I came across one of his cards in a basketball repack. When I looked for other cards of his, I realized I kinda liked his autograph. Sure, it's little more than the initials and the number, but he nicely combines both into a single creation. I like the uniqueness.
I have no idea why I suddenly decided I needed a Richmond Spiders card in my collection.
But given how basic, yet great, their logo is, I'm glad I did.
Alternate jersey!
Alternate jersey #2! As a bonus, I can also commemorate the 2 1/2 weeks Wallace spent affiliated with the Suns, as he ended up released shortly after being part of the Shaq trade to Cleveland. Zero-year basketball!
And back-to-back posts with Jamal Murray making an appearance. I only had one in the box, therefore nothing to pair it with other than the other basketball content. So, a guy I super PC gets grouped with some very random cards.

But there  you have it!






No comments:

Post a Comment