Tuesday 4 April 2023

Trade Stack - Bucco Bruce!

 Let's throw a pair of stickers onto the pile, putting the overall item count at 14.

1989 Panini stickers this time, with some creamsicle orange.


Bruce and Ricky join these 12 cards.


If you have one of the cards on any of my wantlists, I'll trade the contents of the stack to you, in return for a single card (or sticker) from those lists. I'll throw cards onto the stack at intervals of my choosing (whenever I feel like it).

Want them all?

1. You make a comment on the most recent post of the trade stack staking your claim, and say what you're sending. (That's this one!)
2. You send me an e-mail providing your address.
3. I reply, giving you my address.
4. We each drop a PWE in the mail containing the promised card(s).
5. You're shipping to Canada, so remember that!

2 comments:

  1. Dang, I love those old Panini foil stickers, especially the logos. Wish I had something to offer you.

    ReplyDelete