Wednesday 12 April 2023

2023 Adventures in Repacks - Part 12 - Keep Touching that Stove

 Yet another of those two pack hangers.


The NPB has some potential. Might I land my first Senga card before I get a Mets one? Or one of the 2 2/14 guys in the set?

Nope!
But this pre-Cubbies card of Seiya Suzuki is pretty nice.
And a card of a guy named Zelous. (Although I probably already have one of his 2014 
base cards)
And a "one name is all you need on your card" guy. 

At least it wasn't dull!

For the Select pack:
No hit this time, but at least I got a Mets card with a very Panini friendly photo. 

There you have it!



2 comments:

  1. Dang. They're putting NPB packs into hangers? Now those are some repacks I'd buy. I was actually thinking of buying a box of 2021 NPB as well as 2022.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An NPB pack in a repack? I'm totally down with that!

    ReplyDelete