Thursday 18 January 2018

The Latest Senator

Upper Deck SP Game Used dropped yesterday, and I took a chance grabbing the Senators in a group break with the locals. There's no base in the set, so I used this as an opportunity to perhaps welcome a new face to the collection.
And I did! Filip, a 2nd rounder from 2015, makes his debut in my collection with an auto/relic. I sorta wish they'd used a white jersey on this card to cut down on the red on the design, but with an auto and relic attached, I can't really complain too much. Strangely, the auto/relic wasn't serial numbered.
I'm not really a fan of Upper Deck's tendency to overdo the gold in their designs, but here it isn't bad, with it darkening as it goes across the card. Having a red jersey swatch helps as well.

There you go. Welcome to my Sens collection, Filip!

No comments:

Post a Comment