Tuesday 16 January 2018

I'm Gonna Have a Piazza! I'm Gonna Have a Piazza!

I'm gonna have a lot of Piazzas to post as I start posting the goodies from my latest mailer from Dennis @ Too Many Manninghams, along with some team goodies.
Mini Piazza!
Horizontal Piazza, both rectangular and not!
And a whole buncha regular vertical Piazzas, some shiny, some acetate, but all welcome additions.

But wait, there's more! There were also a handful of cards for some of my other collections, and this seems to be as good a place as any to post these.
A random Black Diamond card of John Olerud to start.
A random Larry Walker for my CanCon collection. The home plate portion on this scans louder than the card really is.
Only one Blue Jays card in this bunch, but it is an interesting looking Jose Cruz Jr.
A couple Vlads wrap up this baseball portion.
Miscellaneous Sens content!
Two of my last three posts wrap up with a Bruce Smith card. He's worthy of the honour.

And that's about 1/3 of what I have to post. I've still got a pile of stuff to get to. 2/14 stuff is next, although perhaps not tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, that's a lot of Piazzas! Try saying that three times fast...

    I love the 205 mini. There's a SP variation with a different background that is my favorite cards in the set.

    ReplyDelete