There may have been games already, but the season doesn't really start until your favourite team kicks off. So, to celebrate that, here's all the Bills cards I've acquired through either COMC or sportlots.
I had this card on my wantlist at the side for a bit. While I would have been happy with any version of this card, getting a parallel in one of the team colours was even better. Damar's on-field return was better, but this sufficed.Mitchell Trubisky spent 3 seasons with the Buffalo Bills, in the role of "If Josh gets injured, we're screwed". But, he did play all but the first snap in the 2025 finale, beating the Jets, and getting this Instant card out of the deal. That was his only Buffalo card. I don't know if Andre Reed would consider this particular photo to have him appear Photogenic, but this is a really great photo choice.I had the Josh Allen from this insert set show up a month and a half back, and lamented that it wasn't from this game, when he scored his passing/receiving TD on the same play. I already had this one on the way, and it does cover the joy of that snow game, so I'm halfway there.
There is a Panini Instant card out there. Hint. Hint. Card #185. Hint. Hint.
And here's one more snow game, on the road to losing their first of four straight Super Bowls.Here's an odd one. It looks like regular Prestige, but was actually from a standalone release with 6 cards. It looks to be connected with some type of medical facility. But, I have managed to acquire 5 of the 6 cards in the set, including the extra card linked. I just need the Sammy Watkins to finish it. Again, hint hint.The grand finale is some new faces to the collection from 2025 releases. And half of them are still with the team as the 2026 kicks off. It took Christian Benford until last season to get cards, 3 years after the 2022 draft. Such is the life for 6th round defenders. Is Sean McDermott the first Bills coach to get a pack-pullable card outside of Marv Levy? Does that 'Updated' Joey Bosa count for the collection despite the actual card on the bottom. And now I have a Brandin Cooks card if I ever want the warm interception memories.But hey, new season and new opportunities for disappointment!






.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment