Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Better Than a Kicker Card?

 

What's better than a foil-y rookie card of a kicker?

How about a classic cardboard appearance of a kicker? 
Then throw in a punter card, especially from a Super Bowl release, and everything is even better. Some  might even remember Gardocki from all his early appearances in releases as a member of the Chicago Bears.

And there you have it!

4 comments:

  1. I do remember Gardocki, and I remember pulling punter cards. It was nice to have players from all over an NFL roster. Pretty sure the most recent punter card I've seen is... Pat McAfee 😒

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice kicker cards. Didn't know they made any shinny modern ones. I prefer the vintage and that Curt Knight card from my Homie SKINS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see Topps brings back Topps Total, so card collectors have the opportunity to pull more punters and long snappers.

    ReplyDelete