Friday, 7 August 2026

And the Rest (Almost)

Time to put the loose card portion of the TMV mailer away.

I usually work my way to the most frequent member of the particular portion of the mailer, but this time, I'll lead with it, and the Vladdy Sr content.

It is just a coincidence that the non-hit content ended up with the single Angels entry separate from the Expos one when I scanned everything. 
But they do re-unite, with these two relics. In something I find interesting, the picture on the Expos one shows a white jersey in the picture, but has a grey swatch, with the vice-versa being true for the other one.
Mike Piazza did make an impressive challenge for the lead with these 7 entries. 
I guess since I'm going in reverse order, these two Daniel Alfredssons are next. The Bee Hive card is the one in this post that I was certain would be a dupe, but I had just confused this year's Matted Materials relics with the previous year's.
And the only other Senator card in this is a at least a gold parallel. And red is the least possible relic colour for a relic. 
One final relic ends it, and it is my first Kitchener Rangers alumni hit since their Memorial Cup victory. 

I'd say "And there you have it", but there were a bunch of repacks included as well. So, I'll be recapping those as well over the next month or so. 4 baseball, 4 football. This bubbler recap isn't quite done, so I'll thank Dennis for all the stuff so far, and promise more to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment