Back to the cube. There seems like there have been a lot of Jets cards in this. Including the Curtis Martin experience, I believe there have been 18 so far.Er...19. Sabby Piscitelli is definitely going to end up as the greatest name in this repack. To show how delusional years and years of playoff-free football made Bills fans, I was excited when Benjamin joined the Bills. I wasn't alone in my foolishness. I remember Bryan Cox for his (justified) flipping off of Bills fans. (Warning: Article contains hard-r). 2014 R&S had a solid design for one that removed the background. But I am a sucker for the team colour being used as a replacement.
CFL card! YES!
That Egnew is the final hit of the cube. Of both cards I got that included, neither player played a single down in the NFL. They still got Rookie Premiere entries throughout the season, though. I got a John Bosa card earlier, so I did get a father-son combo in this repack. Nose Tackle mojo! It just so happened that the last two cards I show off in this post have the best design ('57 throwback) and the best photo (Smith looking for the gap) of this group.
There you have it!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment