Tuesday 17 September 2024

Mostly New 2/14ers

Some new faces in my collection, and one recent addition doubles up.
I enjoy it when last names just happen to double up in the collection. It does so in baseball with Crabbe, it now does in hockey with Daniel joining Petr. I don't know if they're any sort of relation other than sharing a birthday and both being Czech, but it is nice to welcome a new face regardless.
This post is going to have a decidedly European feel to it. And if that means I show off coach cards, then so be it.
Name wise, Alexander Von Arb may have the greatest Tom Servo worthy "Oh, is the great..." name in my collection. That jersey definitely has gaudiness not worthy of the loftiness of the name.
The only familiar name in the collection is Dan Poirier, and he's sporting a familiar logo on his card. Sadly for the Senators portion of the collection, he's representing the Colonial Hockey League's Thunder Bay Senators here. I don't think there's any affiliation with the Ottawa franchise here other than "Please don't sue us". 

There you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment