Thursday 12 September 2024

2024 Adventures in Repacks - Part 23 - Restocking

The bad news is that I couldn't do mix-and-match anymore with repacks. I could only order bulk versions of a single repack. So, I doubled up with one of baseball hangers with a hit, and the same football versions. 

So, here they are! And there were a few random repacks thrown, so I don't have to post just these over the next year or so. 

I might as well get right down to busting them!
Tyler Lockett is a perfectly fine opener.
I actually get an insert early on, even though they probably should have thought twice about using the POS abbreviation on it. Especially when the player doesn't work out - like Christian Ponder. Art Donovan might be better known, at least among wrestling fans, for his color commentary on the King of the Ring 1994 PPV. Nobody bothered to smarten him up for the show, so he came off as what I will kindly describe as 'puzzled'.
Here's the hit. And it is of a player I have little memory of. But a hit is still a hit, and there has to be at least one Courtney Roby super-collector out there, right?
It is random occurrences like this that make me love repacks, as this repack turns into an Arizona hot pack. Even though they were still Phoenix for two of the three Cardinals card. But The Grand Canyon State love continues when you turn the card over, and realize that Mike Thomas was an Arizona Wildcat alum. That collation is more interesting than the hit.
We're still in Arizona here, but changing Alma Maters with a pair of Arizona State Sun Devils alum in Sparks and Noble.  I'm not sure if Ricky Williams counted as one of football's best, but he was certainly one of football's most interesting.

And I've got many more of these to go!

There you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment