Tuesday 3 September 2024

E-Packing

 

Just a scanner bed worth of Compendium cards I either traded for on e-pack, or bought cheaply at COMC. The main reason for all of these being that I didn't have too many cards of any of these players, or many on the team they're pictured with. 

Bonus: Learning that Pheonix (sic) Copley has one of the most interesting birthplaces in hockey.
And let's throw in an autograph to go along with it. DeFazio managed two NHL games over his professional career, but it is still two more than I!

There you have it!


1 comment:

  1. I knew Pheonix spelled his name differently than the city in Arizona but I did *not* know he's actually from the North Pole. That is fascinating!

    Some very random players in Compendium. I kind of miss that set.

    ReplyDelete