Sunday 8 September 2013

Trade w/ Cardboard Conundrum

Why not mourn a Bills loss with a small trade post? I can't mourn too deeply, though, as it was poor clokc management and stupid penalties that cost them the game as opposed to just plain old ineptness. Although it there are 15 games left for the latter to take over.

Going stateside: Set completers for Rookie Anthology, a Jordan Staal relic and a Mikko Koivu relic. Heading my way:

This was the only card I really wanted. This is a beautiful /50 addition to my 2/14 collection. I've got autos of Hejduk. I've got relics. Now I've got two great tastes that taste great together!

I would have been happy with just the Hejduk, but there were two more cards for my Senators collection:
My second hit of Jared Cowen - both of which are red swatches. I'm going down the same route I did with Spezza where my only hits were red for about 5-6 hits worth. As the card implies, this subset features players known for their height.
Decisions. Decisions. Does this go in my mask binder or my Senators binder?

Thanks for the goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment