Friday 30 November 2012

Expo Goodies - Part 15

This dime box update is Ginterrific!

A mini!

Game show junkie me is probably the only person on the planet who would call this particular card his favourite in this set. Not the favourite non-baseball card. The favourite card. Period.

If Chuck doesn't suit your non-baseball needs, how about a ship?
Back to baseball. I only picked this one up because I liked the picture of the Twins logo.

A horizontal Met.
A Hall of Famer!
A kid from Etobicoke!

A pair of Perez sketches. And finally, a Jays slugger. (OK. This one was a quarter)



4 comments:

  1. Why can I never find a Ginter dime box!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it makes you feel better, don't think of it as a Ginter dime box. Think of it as a dime box that happened to have Ginter cards in it.

      Delete
  2. Nice finds!

    That Thome is easily one of the greatest cards of the last five years. Never seen that Twins one before, either. I'll have to try and pick up a copy of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that Thome is stellar. He has autographed cards I have mailed him before, that would look even better with some ink.

    ReplyDelete