Saturday 22 July 2023

January 11, 2015

 What is the significance of the date in the title? It is the date I added this card to my Watch List over at COMC.

I finally added this card, from the 2004 World Series covers insert set, into my collection this past week, after an 8+ year wait. When you wait that long it is worthy of a one-card post. 


And I might as show off the back of the card as well. I completely forgot that the Jays got none of their 15 runs in game 4 courtesy of the long ball. But they got their power back at the best time possible for them in the series.

That also means that this item is now the longest wait on the list. But that's only been there since August 2015. And after that, 2022 will become the far more reasonable wait.

There you have it!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm amazed at your patience. I've had a card or two on my watch list for 2+ years but 8 is far too long for me.

    ReplyDelete