Monday 21 December 2015

Zistle Trade w/ hpennington22

Finally caught up! At least I thought I'd be until another package showed up today.
The main purpose of this trade was to some damage to the 2015 Topps Wantlists. I still have 3 to go, but these are probably the biggest names among the 5 I needed prior to this trade.
Since I couldn't really just make a 2 card trade, I want looking through their trade list to see what else I could add. This card of 2/14 baby David Garrard fit the bill!
As did this Drew Bledsoe.
And since good things come in threes, here's the third addition to the binder - a mini of Jadeveon Clowney.
And 2/14 additions didn't stop with football cards. I did add a single baseball card to the mix with this Tyler Clippard. I thought I had this one already, but all I had were the flagship cards and the parallel.
And is there any better way to wrap up a trade post than with a card of a guy named Skeeter? I think not.


No comments:

Post a Comment