Friday 23 December 2016

BRUUUUUCE!

Finally, a Bruce Smith auto joins my Bills collection, adding this one to my binders after Black Friday at COMC. I especially like it due to all the Bills team colours used in the design. This is numbered to his number, limited to 78 copies. That makes this 2016 Absolute even nicer, since earlier this season, his #78 was officially retired by the team.

Having already added a Jim Kelly, Andre Reed and a Cornelius Bennett to my autos earlier, I really just need a Thurman Thomas to complete my Super Bowl loss Frankenset.
And here's the only other Bruce worthy of a BRUUUUCE!, with Springsteen adorning the side of this Pavelec mask. The other side entered my mask binder at the Expo, so that completes another sorta Frankenset, as I doubt Pavelec will see appearances in others sets as the year progresses.

And there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment