I'm back to it with a the football repacks provided in the TMM mailer.
While there was more variety in terms of the repacked content in these ones, that doesn't end up being true with these first two. The same packs. The same type of inserted cards - 2021 Absolute Retail. Among these and the next two, the only constants over every repack were Score-A-Treat and the '21 Absolute.There's SAGE content in the repack. And not even that sweet spot of strangeness of cards like that Ronnie Hillman or Brett Smith. So, while I will can everything, I'm not going to do individual comments, because what can I really say about generic unlicensed stuff?I might have to replace my scanner sooner rather than later, since that Maxx Crosby in the first post was a bright yellow parallel. Sage also looks to have done the one-per parallel thing, with Silvers showing up there. Thankfully, CJ Stroud waited a week to reach the Next Level against the Bills. 2002 SAGE are delightfully hideous. There was probably some kid who pulled that McCarthy card and thought they had the future of the Vikings in their hand.
Oops.
Teddy Bridgewater: Backup Listener is probably my favourite ad featuring a football player. Justin Fields was the non-scanning yellow parallel here. A shame, since it would have looked nice with it being a "Now With" Steelers card. For those that like odd collation, two of the three SAGE packs saw me get both the base and the silver parallel, for Kayshon Boutte and Evan Stewart. Given the jersey, I guess that Elway counts as a colour match parallel.Nothing too noteworthy, but still a fun break! That's all I ask for!
There you have it!
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment